With an exceptionally small footprint and essential design, La Piccola Piccola is made entirely of stainless steel, in a single block. The lever is also made of stainless steel. It is particularly resistant and durable, both internally and externally.
|50 HZ 230 V
|1 liter, in glass
|Pump pressure (bar)
|Recommended use/ Maintenance
|To use the machine correctly, follow the instructions.
To obtain a high quality espresso and to limit the forming of limescale, always use mineral water with low limescale content
To limit the wear and tear of the capsule group’s gaskets, remove the capsule immediately after the coffee has been dispensed
Periodically (we recommend every 3 months) carry out the sanitization and descaling of the machine, to eliminate the greases and germs that form due to the limescale residues. Use the specific products: vinegar, lye, salt, formic acid, damage the machine
|La Piccola Grande Italy
|The warranty lasts 24 months from the date of purchase and covers all the mechanical and electrical parts. The warranty does not cover repairs caused by:
- faults caused by an improper use or not in compliance with the instructions
- faults caused by limescale or by a lack of descaling
- faults caused by a voltage other than that indicated
- faults caused by changes made internally by non-qualified persons
- possible damages due to transport without the suitable packaging
The parts seen to be defective will be replaced free of charge .
Transport costs are charged to the purchaser